Sat. 15.May 2021 at 8.30 Am – 3.30 Pm
Some of the aims of Saturday’s PeaceWise seminar and the Bible Studies as well as the Preaching series include:
- Learning a simple framework for understanding and dealing with conflict
- Gaining powerful peacemaking principles and relational tools
- Understanding the biblical foundations for peace and reconciliation
- Discovering gracious ways to deal with difficult people
- Having time to reflect upon your personal experience of conflict and peacemaking
- Learning how we can begin supporting and building a culture of peace in our community/spheres of influence
- Discovering opportunities to glorify God, serve others and grow to be like Christ, even in the midst of conflict
- A piecewise Preaching series is also being planned for later in the year.
This level of training is suitable for all Christians as we work together to promote peacemaking in our own lives, families, workplaces, churches and communities.
The course commences 15. May at 8.30 am sharp and concludes at 3.30 pm. We would encourage everyone to prioritise attendance on this training day. Please mark the date in your diaries and be in prayer.
Welcome to Lower Clarence Presbyterian Church
where we seek to
‘Grow Followers of Jesus’
Church Services have recommenced
with unlimited limited seating.
We aim to be a COVID safe place of worship and encourage COVID safe practices.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home
- Sanitize your hands on entry
- Check in to have your details recorded
- Keep healthy Social distancing (4sqm inside, 1.5sqm outside)
- After each service, the premises are clean and disinfected.